How does delivery work?
- Once an order is placed, our team will carefully collect your Intuitive EK77 and package it within 72 hours, our team will pick and pack your order.
- All orders are sent when all items are ready in full - this means that if you have a pre-order item in your order, all items will wait until that latest item is available and then will be sent out at the same time.
- We use Royal Mail and UPS for most of our deliveries within the UK. Please do note that if you are located outside of mainland UK including but not limited to the Channel Islands, your country may expect you to pay the duty fees required to import goods into your country - a fee that might be placed on delivery by your country's government.
- You can expect your parcel within 2-8 business days in mainland UK. When we ship the order you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number. Please don't stress if there are no scan events within the first 24 hours - the system can take a day or so to catch up.
- Please note: all shipping timeframes are from the advertised date of dispatch. Should your item have a pre-order date (advised next to the product name in brackets), this is the date of dispatch. The delivery timeframe starts from the pre-order date it ships on. If there’s no date next to the product name, you’re in luck - it’s ready to go!
Do you have a returns policy?
✔︎ Sorry, we know this is the boring legal mumbo-jumbo, but take a minute to have a read of our return policy.
We offer free returns for 30 days from the date of delivery/receiving of order. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and / or at checkout. To be eligible for a return:
- Item(s) have to be initiated for return and placed in the post within 30 days of the delivery/receiving of order.
- Item(s) were not marked “Final Sale” or “Non-Returnable” at the time of purchase, unless faulty.
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging, which must be in original condition. This includes an attached swing tag, bow, shoe boxes and jewellery packaging (if applicable)
You will be asked to put your photography skills to the test and provide a photo of your item prior to sending it back to us so we can assess the condition.